Cooks In25 minutes
Nutrition per serving
Calories 585 29%
Fat 20g 29%
Saturates 10g 50%
Sugars 5.1g 6%
Protein 25.5g 51%
Carbs 75.5g 29%
Of an adult's reference intake
- 400 g tagliatelle
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50 g Parmesan cheese , plus extra to serve
- 3 sprigs of fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 6 fresh chives
- 2 large free-range egg yolks
- 100 g crème fraîche
- 80 g cooked ham
By Andy Harris
- Cook the tagliatelle in a large pan of boiling salted water, according to the packet instructions.
- Slice the mushrooms, peel and finely chop the garlic, then add to a frying pan over a medium heat with the oil. Sauté for 5 minutes until softened.
- Finely grate the Parmesan (if using) into a bowl, then finely chop and add the parsley leaves and chives.
- Beat in the egg yolks and crème fraîche, and season well with black pepper.
- Add the fried mushrooms, shred and add the ham, then stir to combine.
- Drain the tagliatelle, saving a cupful of the cooking water, then return it to the pan.
- Off the heat, pour the sauce over the pasta and stir to coat. Add some cooking water to loosen it up if needs be. Serve with an extra grating of Parmesan, if you like.