We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Cooks In20 minutes
Nutrition per serving
Calories 174 9%
Fat 9.7g 14%
Saturates 5.4g 27%
Sugars 0.9g 1%
Protein 11.5g 23%
Carbs 10.1g 4%
Of an adult's reference intake
- 6 oysters in deep shells, from sustainable sources
- 500 g rock salt
- 3 spring onions
- 1 stick of celery
- a few sprigs of fresh tarragon
- 1 small handful of stale breadcrumbs
- a few drops of Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon butter , at room temperature
By Ginny Rolfe
- Shuck the oysters, then place each oyster in the deeper half of the shell.
- Put the shells on a bed of rock salt in a small baking tray.
- Roughly chop the spring onions and celery, then place in a food processor. Pick in the tarragon leaves, and add the the remaining ingredients.
- Blitz to a paste. Season, then spoon a little on top of each oyster.
- Cook under a hot grill for about 10 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown.