Makes 40 to 50 pieces
Cooks In20 minutes plus chilling
DifficultyNot too tricky
Nutrition per serving
Calories 118 6%
Fat 6.4g 9%
Saturates 4.2g 21%
Sugars 14g 16%
Salt 0.1g 2%
Protein 2g 4%
Carbs 14g 5%
Fibre 0.3g -
Of an adult's reference intake
- 500 g white chocolate , chopped
- 1 x 397 g tin sweetened condensed milk
- 40 g icing sugar
- 100 g desiccated coconut , or to taste
- 1-2 teaspoon quality coconut flavouring
By Kate McCullough
- Roughly chop the white chocolate, then melt with the condensed milk in a heavy-based pan over a very low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Once it’s melted and well mixed, beat in the icing sugar with a whisk or electric beaters, then beat in the desiccated coconut and the coconut flavouring. Carefully taste the mixture, then add a more coconut or flavouring if needed.
- Pour the mixture into a lined 20cm x 20cm tin and spread out evenly with a spatula.
- Put it into the fridge to set for 3 to 4 hours before removing from the tin and cutting into 2 to 3cm squares.