We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you know the saying "beat the iron while it's hot"? Well, I decided to make fasting donuts and show everyone what kindness came out of me, so let's get to the facts ...
- 1 kg flour (we are many termites)
- 50 gr yeast
- 600 ml water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- o esenta rom
- a teaspoon of lemon zest
- powdered sugar for "decorated"
- 3 tablespoons oil plus 400 ml for frying
Preparation time: less than 120 minutes
HOW TO PREPARE DONUT RECIPE:
Sift the flour, make room in the middle for the mayo (rubbed yeast with a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of sugar and a cup of warm water) and then let it rise for 15 minutes.
Heat the rest of the water, mix it with the essence, sugar, salt and lemon zest, and add it over the mayo, stirring with a spoon.
When it can no longer be mixed with a spoon, use the glove and add all the flour. At the end, add the 3 tablespoons of oil and incorporate it well. Leave to rise until it doubles in volume.
Bake them and powder them with sugar ..... GOOD LUCK !!!
I couldn't help myself .... I also did scovergi ... :)))
Also try… Lent check, with vanilla and chocolate
Exceptional fasting recipe, without milk and eggs - To prepare this recipe, you need the following ingredients:
Ingredients for the filling:
- 3-4 tablespoons cocoa
- 150 g sugar
- 180 g flour
- 1 baking powder
- 240 ml of hot water
- 60 ml oil
- 100 g sugar
- 200 g flour
- 1 baking powder
- 240 ml of hot water
- vanilla essence
- 60 ml oil
Method of preparation:
1. For starters, we need 2 bowls to prepare the compositions. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and the liquid ones in a separate bowl.
2. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ones (for both the white and the black cake).
3. Pour the dough into a baking dish lined with oil. Bake at 170 degrees for 35 minutes.
4. At the end, decorate with powdered sugar and chocolate icing.
Cook with love
Born out of necessity, her passion for cooking grew over time and turned into the desire to become a professional in the field. On my blog you will find Romanian recipes but also from international cuisine, simpler or more complex, I hope - useful - for everyone. I expect you to know me better in my group https://www.facebook.com/groups/retetesipreparate/ and on the official page of the blog which is this https://www.facebook.com/Cook-with-love- 110667047130280 /
- Request a link
- Other applications
When the prince wants something sweet but I don't have time to make them, I prepare this recipe that is very easy to make and very delicious.
500 gr flour up (flour that grows on its own)
We prepare the ingredient first.
We put the ingredients in the bowl and mix them, so that a dough comes out as in the picture.
Spread the dough and cut with a glass.
Put oil in the pan and fry the donuts, then take them out on a plate in which I put paper towels.
The world of housewives
I have this recipe for chopped (or nalangate donuts, as they are also called in Dobrogea) from the mother of some friends who live in the country. The donuts come out very fluffy, swell a lot when fried and have a great taste. As my husband says & # 8211 you eat and you can't stop
In this recipe, the difference from the classic donuts that are cut with the glass is the fact that the dough is left softer (a little softer than a cake dough). From the bowl with the dough, take a piece with a spoon and with the help of your finger or another spoon, release it in the pan with hot oil. Hence the name of fallen donuts.
Because I had more free time today and because 35 degrees Celsius had just been announced, I decided to sit in front of the stove for a while so as not to feel the heat outside.
Here is the result of my work & # 8211 warm, rosy and fluffy:
400 ml milk (sour cream or yogurt & # 8211 come out great with yogurt!)
5-6 tablespoons sugar
1 sachet of baking powder
1 sachet of vanilla sugar
flour for a slightly softer dough than the cake (maximum 600g)
1. Beat eggs with sugar and vanilla sugar in a blender until frothy (like pandispan). If you want the donuts to have a different flavor than vanilla, you can add one or more of the ingredients: organic lemon peel, organic orange peel, rum essence, cinnamon, cardamom powder, ginger, etc.
2. Add the baking powder and beat the eggs further. In this phase, if you want, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of cocoa for a different taste of the donuts.
3. Add the milk (or yogurt) and mix well.
4. Add flour until you get a slightly softer dough than the cake dough. About 550-600g of flour. You can use wholemeal flour for part of the quantity. The donuts will be more rustic :).
In this phase, if you want to make fruit donuts, you can add a few pieces of strawberries, peaches, apples (shaved or small pieces), pears, plums, blueberries, bananas, etc. The fruits must be drained very well of the juice, so as not to influence the humidity of the dough. They are mixed in the composition with slow movements, so that they incorporate evenly without crushing. When making fruit donuts, use yogurt instead of milk.
You can also use dried fruit, chopped into pieces. With raisins they are very tasty.
5. Heat the oil in the kettle / wok / pan (see here what kind of oil is indicated for frying) take the pieces of dough about half a tablespoon and with your finger or another spoon let it fall into the hot oil (for at a short distance). Fry on both sides until golden. The donuts are fried over the right heat, neither too hard nor too soft. If the fire is too strong, they will burn on the outside before baking on the inside. If the fire is too low, they will absorb too much oil when fried.
6. Remove the donuts on a plate over which I put the paper napkins to absorb the extra fat.
Ingredients for Fasting Donuts
& # 8211 500 grams of flour, 1 cube of yeast, 5 tablespoons of sugar, rum essence, 2 sachets of vanilla sugar, 3 tablespoons of oil, grated lemon peel, 1 cup and about three quarts of water, 2 tablespoons of coconut, powdered sugar for powdering donuts, oil for frying donuts
Preparation of fasting donuts
Soak the yeast with a little warm water, put 1 teaspoon of sugar and 2 tablespoons of flour and leave to rise.
In a bowl sift the flour, make a hole in the middle, put the mayonnaise, sugar, oil, grated lemon peel, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar and rum essence. Add as much warm water as necessary to make a good dough for processing donuts, about 1 cup and three quarts of water. Knead if left to ferment. The donut dough is spread on a plate greased with oil and cut with a glass.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and then place the donuts and brown on both sides.
The coconut is ground with a coffee grinder or by manual sugar machine and mixed with powdered sugar and vanilla. Fasting donuts are rolled in a mixture of powdered sugar and coconut.
The fluffiest fasting donuts - without milk and eggs
Learn how to prepare the fluffiest donuts but without using milk, butter or eggs. Fasting donuts are extremely tasty and you can even fill them with jam or jam.
- 500 gr flour
- 50 ml oil
- 4 tablespoons sugar, 1 sachet of vanilla sugar, 25 g of yeast
- 200 ml water, vanilla essence, a little salt
- Powdered sugar and oil for frying
Steps to prepare donuts:
- In a bowl, put the yeast that dissolves in 3 tablespoons of warm water, a tablespoon of sugar and mix and leave to rise.
- Sift the flour and mix with the sugar, vanilla sugar and a little salt. Add mayonnaise, warm water, oil and vanilla essence
- Knead well and leave to rise until it doubles in volume
- Put flour on the work surface and spread the dough - to form the donuts we need a glass or a cup with which we will cut the dough
- Leave to rise for 10-15 minutes and fry in hot oil
Serve warm, powdered with sugar! You can fill them with jam. Good appetite!
Sift flour and mix with sugar, salt, vanilla essence. Add warm water and oil and knead well until perfectly blended and the dough is not so sticky.
Cover with a damp towel and leave to rise for an hour.
Take the dough and knead again for 5 minutes, then spread it on the work surface in 0.5 cm thick sheets. Shape donuts with a glass and let it rise for another 10 minutes.
Put sunflower oil in a pan and wait until it is hot. You need to have enough oil to get nicely browned donuts.
Remove the donuts on the absorbent napkins and dust them with sugar powder. They are also very good with jam, but do not calculate calories.
This is the best and fastest recipe for fluffy and fragrant fasting donuts! They are cheap, they are made effortlessly and they are the perfect dessert for the days when you fast but you want to indulge in something sweet! source Unica.ro
Recipe for fasting donuts:
Dissolve the yeast in a little lukewarm water. If you have dry yeast, use only 10 grams.
Combine flour and salt in a small bowl. Add the yeast dissolved in lukewarm water, the essence, the oil.
Pour, gradually and stir continuously, the rest of the lukewarm water, until you get a homogeneous and sticky dough, but which does not stick to your hands.
Cover with a towel (moistened, preferably) and leave the donuts to rise until they double in volume.
Grease the work table with a little oil. Put the fasting donut dough, knead 2-3 times more and spread it with the rolling pin. Form the donuts with the glass. Let it rise for another 2-3 minutes.
Heat oil in a tall bowl and fry the donuts. When they are ready, take them out on a paper towel, which will absorb the excess oil, powder them with vanilla sugar and the donuts are only good to serve!
Fasting donut recipe. It is quick and easy to prepare
Fast food donut recipe that is quick and easy to prepare. Donuts are one of the most popular desserts in our country, and children love them. Preparing donuts does not require much culinary talent, but only a little skill.
READ THE ENTIRE LIVE MAGAZINE! MARCH, FREE, HERE!
The fasting donut recipe is one of the most popular because, in this period when the world is giving up animal products, donuts are an easy to prepare and very tasty dessert. You don't need much time either. Everything is ready in just 30 minutes.
1. First, melt the margarine with the soybean oil and milk in a saucepan.
2. In another smaller pot, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt powder.
3. After that, you have to pour the liquid ingredients over the dry ones. Stir until you get a slightly sticky consistency.
4. Then take 1-2 tablespoons of the composition, lightly spread the dough with your fingers on a surface on which you sprinkled a little flour before.
5. In the middle, you can put a teaspoon of your favorite filling, such as strawberry or peach jam.
6. After that, tighten the edges of the dough and glue them well so that they do not come off.
8. In a frying pan filled with hot oil, fry the donuts for a few seconds on each side. They should turn golden.
9. When they are ready, take out the donuts on a plate and wait for them to cool down a bit. After that, you can sprinkle powdered sugar on them.