We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Melt the brown sugar in a saucepan.
When the sugar has melted, spread it on the walls of the bowl, as we do with burnt sugar cream, and let it cool.
Beat the eggs with the vanilla sugar until they double in volume.
Mix the butter with the sugar and place over the beaten eggs.
Mix well and put the flour, mix from the bottom up.
The dough should be slightly thicker than the cake.
Peel an apple, grate it and put it in the saucepan with the caramel sugar.
Pour the dough over the apples and put the pan in the oven over medium heat.
Leave it to bake, do the toothpick test.
After removing it, we turn it over on a plate and grease it with jam.
Leave to cool and then garnish with cream.
There are two different tart recipes, a classic tart & icircn in which the apples are placed on top of the dough, on a bed of quince jam, and the second apple tart is an inverted tart, with coarsely sliced apples and a sugar syrup. with butter that will deliciously glaze the tart after overturning.
How to prepare apple pie on top.
Unwrap the puff pastry and cut into 7-8 cm wide slices. Grow with a sharp knife to cut a groove around the dough, leaving a 5-6 mm edge on the outside, but be careful not to pierce the dough completely. This groove is interesting because it will delimit the edges of the tart, and the dough will grow more on the edge.
Glaze the dough with quince jam leaving the simple delimited edges.
The apples are peeled and stalks, sliced thinly, and the slices are placed nicely over the quince jam, lightly passed, like a fan.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon and place small cubes of butter in place, which will melt and glaze the apples nicely.
Bake the apple pies at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes.
Preparation of yogurt cream for apple pie.
To serve these apple tarts in the most delicious way, mix mascarpone with vanilla and yogurt flavored sugar. Decorate the hot apple pie with this yogurt cream. The cream will melt slightly and will glaze the tart nicely. Sprinkle a few mint leaves on top, for a taste and freshness.
Preparation for the overturned apple pie
For this tart, the apples are cleaned only of the stalks and sliced coarser, & icircn 6 or 8 slices, according to the size of the apples.
Grease a yena baking tray with butter, preferably. Sprinkle a lot of sugar and cinnamon and place the apple slices, c & acirct many. Place the puff pastry on top, which is stirred from place to place so as not to deform during the heat treatment.
The inverted apple tart is baked for 35 minutes, in the preheated oven at 180 degrees.
After baking, let the tart cool in the tray for 7-8 minutes, then turn it over on a plate. The syrup inside will glaze the tart appetizingly.
Preparation of sm & acircnt & acircna cream for serving the inverted apple tart.
As before, the tart will be served hot, glazed with a cream prepared by mixing sm & acircnt & acircnii with mascarpone and powdered sugar. Put equal amounts of mascarpone and fermented sm & acircnt & acircna, and powdered sugar will be added to taste.
Apple tart and quince jam served with yogurt cream
There are two apple pie recipes quite simple to prepare, without the need for fixed amounts that give us headaches.
With raw or cooked apples?
I prepared apple pie with both raw apples, simple with just a little sugar and cinnamon. With raw apples and cinnamon-flavored sauce, or with apples cooked a little beforehand.
Any of the above mentioned options were extremely good. What differs from them in the first place is the baking time. With raw apples, the tart needs about 60 minutes in the oven, initially at 200 C for 15 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 180 C. It is baked when you see that the apples are surrounded by a thick sauce, and when you try with a toothpick they are no longer strong. If you prepare the apples beforehand, as is today's recipe, in the oven the tart needs only 40 minutes. It is ready when it is well browned on the surface
I prepared this tart in several ways. First I used only butter, then a mixture of butter and margarine as is the recipe below. I prefer the mixed version between the two because they have a different degree of melting, the steam they emit at the time of melting, both butter and margarine favor the formation of thin and crunchy strips. I was telling you more about this here & # 8211 tender dough for tarts
I also noticed that when the tart is ready, already in the pan, it goes in the fridge again for 30/60 minutes, the dough / crust keeps its shape much better during baking. However, I did not always do this and the crust obtained was just as beautiful and appetizing. If you invest a lot of time in decorating a tart, I recommend putting it in the fridge again for about 30 minutes to get the look you want.
Below I leave the complete recipe, Here find more photos with the way I decorated this apple tart.
Apple tart, a simple pleasure
I would include this recipe in the "impressed" category. And that's because it looks inviting, suitable for a Sunday brunch or maybe for the end of a romantic meal. And yes, we will do it from scratch, that is, including the dough, because we will not try to impress with a dough bought from the market. And if "she" or "he" will be happy, she will want you to be happy too Everyone wins!
- It took
- 200g - flour
- 115g - butter
- 50g - sugar
- 1 - you
- a powder - salt
- 2 tablespoons - orange liqueur
- 50g - apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons - water
- 50g - sugar
- 1/2 - lemon
- 7 pcs - large apples
Let's start with the dough. This is the part where many give up from the start because they find it a complicated matter. But I found a simple but very ingenious way to make a French dough. I'm not saying it's trivial, because you're going to hit my cheek, but it's not rocket science either. It only takes a little audacity. We will use a food processor, as follows. Add flour, butter, sugar and a pinch of salt to the robot's bowl and beat until you get a sandy consistency. Add the egg and a tablespoon of cold water, then beat again until you get a bound dough. Here a little attention because if we mix excessively, we will lose the crunchy consistency, like biscuits, of the dough. Wrap it in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Peel an apple, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut 4 apples into cubes and put them in a pot with sugar and 60ml of water. Let them cook over medium heat for 5-6 minutes, until the apples are soft. Turn off the heat and set everything aside to cool. Slice the rest of the apples.
Place the dough in a tray with a diameter of 24 cm. Pour the boiled apples and cover them with a layer of apple slices placed in fans. Grease with melted butter and bake the tart for 35-40 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the icing:
Put the apricot jam and liqueur over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly. If there are larger pieces of fruit in the jam, pass the hot mixture through a blender and strain everything through a thick sieve. When the tart is ready, take it out of the oven and grease it with a thin layer of this icing.
Delicious homemade tart with jam - top 3 recipes!
These recipes emphasize the perfect aroma of the fruit. The combination of delicate top and fragrant, juicy and tasty filling is bestial. It is ideally complemented with an aromatic tea or coffee, as it never fails.
The tart with jam is very easy to prepare and is perfect for any occasion! A delicious dough with your favorite sweetness… .melts in your mouth!
1. FRAGED DOUGH CAKE WITH SWEET
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
Method of preparation
1. Melt the butter. Let it cool.
2. In a bowl, mix the melted butter with the sugar, eggs and vanilla.
3. Mix the flour with the baking powder. Add a little flour to the butter mixture. Knead the dough. Get a soft dough. Divide the dough into 2 parts (1/3 and 2/3).
4. Put the smaller part of the dough in the freezer for 60 minutes.
5. Spread the larger part of the dough evenly in the baking dish. You can spread the dough in a thin tray or you can arrange it in a thicker layer.
6. Spread a layer of jam on the dough. Arrange it evenly with a spoon.
7. Grate the smaller part of the dough over the jam.
8. Bake the tart at 200 ° C for 20-25 minutes.
2. DOUGH TAKE WITH YEAST, APPLE AND SWEET
- 2 tablespoons milk powder (or 200 ml milk)
- 1 teaspoon of dry yeast
- 3 g of baking soda
- 0.5 teaspoons of cinnamon
Method of preparation
1. Dissolve powdered milk and yeast in warm water (or milk).
2. Beat the egg with the sugar. Mix with the yeast and milk mixture. Add the oil, baking soda and flour. Mix with a mixer. Let the dough rise in a warm place for 60 minutes.
3. Wash and clean the apples. You can keep the shell. Cut the apples into slices.
4. Heat the oil and butter in a pan. Add the apples, sugar and cinnamon. Fry them for 2 minutes.
5. After the dough has risen, divide it into 2 parts of different sizes. Spread most of the dough on a countertop. Arrange it on a baking tray, form edges. Arrange the apples on the dough.
6. Pour a layer of jam over the apples (better to be darker in color, like strawberry jam).
7. From the second part of the dough, the smallest, make tart decorations. Cut strips, strips, flowers from it - any favorite decoration.
8. Arrange the dough decorations. Grease the dough with black tea with sugar.
9. Bake the tart at 180 ° C for 30 minutes, until golden crust is obtained.
10. After baking, grease the tart with a little milk or sprinkle with a little water.
3. TURNET WITH WALNUT AND PEAR SWEET
- 3 tablespoons of grated lemon peel
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 300 g of pear jam
- 20 g of chopped cashew nuts
Method of preparation
1. Dissolve in hot water a tablespoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of flour, and yeast. Leave the mixture in a warm place for 15 minutes.
2. Sift the flour. Add sugar, lemon peel, water with yeast, olive oil. Stir. Knead the dough for 10 minutes.
3. Give the dough a round shape. Put the dough in a preventive bowl greased with oil. Cover the dough with a towel and let it rise in a warm place for 60 minutes.
4. After the dough has risen, knead the dough for a few minutes and leave it for another 30 minutes.
5. Wash the lime. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Cut the lemon into 2 parts. Squeeze the juice from half a lemon (exclude the seeds).
6. Fry the chopped almonds and cashews in a hot, oil-free pan for 5 minutes.
7. Mix the lemon juice and grated peel with the jam and starch. Add the roasted almonds and cashews. Stir until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
8. Grease the baking tray with oil. Spread the dough in a baking dish directly in the form of baking (if desired, leave a little dough to decorate the tart). Form the borders. Cover the dough with a towel and leave it for 10 minutes.
9. Cut thin strips from the remaining dough. Cut them diagonally on two sides.
10. Cover the dough with jam, almonds and cashews, pour the lemon juice, add the grated lemon peel. Sprinkle a thick layer of chopped walnuts on top and decorate the tart with the strips of dough.
11. Grease the edges and strips of dough with melted honey.
12. Bake the tart at 180 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
13. Remove the tart from the oven. Cover with a dry towel and let it cool for 15 minutes. Cut the tart.
Apple tart with jam - Recipes
Posted by Postolache Violeta on September 05, 2012 in apple recipes apple cake recipes Comments: 28
5 or a
5 tablespoons sugar
5 tablespoons flour
1 kg of apples
100 gr sugar for caramel
First prepare the caramel as follows: In a saucepan put 100 g of sugar and leave until caramelized. It is then spread evenly all over the bottom and on the walls of the pan and left to harden.
Be very careful not to caramelize the sugar too much otherwise it will become bitter.
We clean the apples, cut them into cubes, place them in the pan over the caramel and sprinkle them with cinnamon.
Mix eggs with sugar until the sugar melts and the composition becomes creamy. Add flour and mix. Pour the dough obtained in the pan over the apples. Because there have been several comments if you want for safety you can add baking powder, if you beat the eggs well the countertop should grow anyway. Normally there is no baking powder on the classic pandispan top, it will grow too much, it will make a belly and it will have holes in the dough at the end, I repeat, you just have to beat the eggs very well
Put in the oven over low heat until it browns and comes off easily from the walls of the pan.
Allow to cool then turn over on a plate.
The top no longer requires syrup because it will be moist enough from the syrup left by apples and caramel.
Put it in the fridge for at least an hour and then cut it into slices. According to your preferences, you can decorate it with whipped cream.