We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chop the chicken breast in halves and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Grease a Teflon pan with a little olive oil and heat over high heat. Then brown the chicken breast pieces on all sides.
Remove from the pan, leave to cool a little, then increase from place to place with a knife with a thin, sharp tip.
In a bowl, mix the olive oil with salt, pepper and oregano. Grease the pieces of chicken breast with a kitchen brush both on the outside and inside the notches, with the aromatic olive oil.
Insert a basil leaf into each notch. Then alternately introduce, slices of mozzarella and slices of tomatoes. We have to have a row of mozzarella and another of tomatoes.
Place the chicken breast pieces in a baking dish, and add the mozzarella and tomato leftovers. The rest of the oil is mixed with the tomato juice and poured into a baking dish.
Put the caprese chicken breast in the oven at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
Serve hot, along with the sauce in which it was prepared, along with a salad or any garnish everyone prefers.
#MoreHealthy: Chicken Caprese
Because it's summer and we can take advantage of fresh vegetables and greens, today we offer you a fresh, healthy, low-calorie and very easy to prepare recipe: Chicken Caprese cooked in Oloi Tomnit from Adi Hădean.
- 4 pieces of boneless chicken breast
- 2 tomatoes
- 10 baby spinach leaves
- 1 piece of large mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons Oloi Tomnit from Adi Hădean, Elixir
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
Method of preparation: For starters, slice the tomato slices and the piece of mozzarella, then wash the spinach. We take the pieces of chicken breast to which we make some pockets, that is, we cut them but not to the bottom but in such a way that we can place the ingredients mentioned above in them. After cutting the chicken, grease it with 2 tablespoons of Oloi Tomnit from Adi Hădean and season it, and then place the tomatoes, mozzarella and spinach. Put it in a thermal pot and leave it in the oven for 25 minutes. After the chicken is done, put balsamic vinegar on top.
Why is this recipe a #Healthier choice?
Oloi Tomnit from Adi Hădean contains 70% rapeseed oil, 20% sunflower oil and 10% soybean oil. These ingredients make it a very versatile oil in the kitchen & # 8211 we can use it for flavoring salads or for baked dishes. It contains Omega 3 and Omega 6, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, magnesium, iron and lecithin and the complex of vitamins E, B and K. Due to its special taste, Oloi Tomnit won, in 2017, the Superior Taste Award offered by The International Taste & Quality Institute, world leader in taste quality certification.
Архивы Куриная грудка - Om Activ
Spicy "Caprese" salad, fresh with oranges and filling with ricotta - useful recipes with chicken breast are more than you think.
Lifehack: how to prepare a perfect chicken breast
The preparation of chicken breast, preferred by all, has its secrets. You can dry it in the blink of an eye, but to prepare a juicy and fragrant chicken breast, you need to know how to please them.
(c) 2015 - 2020 OMactiv is more than a site. We have a comprehensive project for all those who want to be healthy, active and keep up with the times.
On OMactiv you will find the latest information about fitness and exercise, about water and proper nutrition, harmony between body and soul, tranduri and much more from the best experts in the city. We also conduct offlines with our authors and guest guests. Incendiary workouts, relaxing medications, lessons, master classes - all these are a chance to discover the best version of yourself. We publish unique content on the site, written by experts, so we request that the materials here not be used without our consent. Don't forget to add an active link when quoting snippets. This is important.
Chicken with lemon
If you need a dairy-free baked chicken breast recipe, this will be your new favorite. You really can't go wrong with butter, lemon and parsley - it's the perfect trifecta. This chicken comes very juicy and goes very well with other fried broccoli and rice.
To make, cover the chicken breast with:
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small cubes
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Slices of the other half of the lemon
- Twigs of fresh parsley
36 Recipes to make in the AirFryer and to be amazed
Who hasn't heard of the famous lighter? Sold with the promise of frying, with very little or no oil, these machines have a good awakening the curiosity of those looking for a healthier diet and / or simply those who like to cook in a practical way.
There are currently several AirFryer options on the market, but the technology is essentially the same: the machines are used with hot air circulating very quickly to achieve the frying effect. A common question among people who have not yet bought a lighter is: "Is it worth it?". There are those who say that, quite certainly, it is good there are those who say otherwise. But it is true that good recipes to be made in the fryer without oil are not missing!
In addition to more traditional foods, which can be "fried without oil" - potatoes, meatballs, chicken, snacks in general, among others - AirFryer can also be used in the preparation of various dishes, such as for example, lasagna, cakes, puddings and many appetizers.
So if you already have an oil-free fryer at home, but still do not know very well how to use it on a daily basis or if you still have doubts about getting one or not, can be inspired of the recipes below!
1. Sweet Potatoes and Chicken Dumplings: Light, functional and tasty, this cookie is based on sweet potato, which is a low glycemic carbohydrate rich in nutrients and minerals. The texture of the cookies is soft and velvety.
2. Brown rice cookie: in addition to low calories and high in fiber, this cookie is economical, because you can enjoy the rice niece left in the refrigerator. Another good point is that it plays well!
3. Heart-shaped cookie: an easy and healthy recipe. You will actually use the heart of palm, onion, eggs, chives, milk, yeast, salt, wheat flour and grated Parmesan. If you want, you can boil it with ham, cheese or any other ingredient you like.
4. Pastry with ready pasta: to eat cake with less guilt! Brushing the olive oil in the dough is differential so that the cake does not dry out. Other than that, the recipe has no secrets! It pays to learn and do with your favorite fillings.
5. Tapioca Dadinhos: a perfect snack to receive friends at home and / or for a snack. They are very tasty and look nice golden. You can abuse creativity and deal with the flavor you want, such as, for example, with oregano, sun-dried tomatoes, paprika, etc.
6. Breadcrumb eggplant: delicious and easy to make appetizer. You will use eggplant, oat bran, dye, turmeric, spices to taste, salt, egg, pepper, wheat flour or rice to sprinkle.
7. Ham and cheese curl: can be made with pastries or lasagna. Just stuff with the ingredients you choose or what you have at home and go in the fridge for about seven minutes.
8. Green banana cycles: a healthy and tasty appetizer, an excellent alternative when you want to avoid french fries. In addition to green bananas, you will only need coconut oil, pink Himalayan salt and fine herbs.
9. Bauruzinhos: also known in some regions as knee, American, rolled, this is a simple and quick recipe to prepare, of course, is delicious! Bauruzinhos are excellent options for receiving home visits and even for day parties.
10. Chicken Nuggets: These homemade nuggets are healthy and delicious, even kids will love it! To make them, you need chicken breast, onion, garlic, marjoram, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs, oatmeal, paprika, wheat flour, eggs and salt.
11. Onion rings: the most impossible practice recipe! You will use only onions, ice and water, then milk, wheat flour and bread flour to deflate them. A great appetizer option for your weekend!
12. Chicken snack: an incredible and healthy recipe that will surprise you with the result. You can make it both in the sponge and in the oven, and it is an excellent substitute for industrialized snacks that are full of ingredients that are harmful to health.
13. Coxinha fit: a much healthier recipe than the original, with light ingredients. In addition, it prepares quickly. You will need chicken, egg, oat bran, cheese, parsley and chives.
The main dishes
14. Vazette lasagna: an easier way to eat lasagna, after all, eggplant replaces traditional dough very well! You will use the air jug to "fry" the eggplant slices. The assembled antenna will then enter the oven.
15. Finch chicken: you can buy a packet of already seasoned chicken and then refrigerate for about 40 minutes. Light recipe, healthier than the traditional one (fried potatoes in oil), delicious and without secrets. When it comes to serving, the advice is to use lemon!
16. Hake fillet: crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside! Recipe that avoids the smell of frying in the house, as well as the dirt that comes from it. The food is ready quickly and you can use, in addition to hake, another white fish of your choice.
17. Fish fillets: In this recipe, the fish is well seasoned, crispy and golden (even without frying). To bathe, you will use eggs, wheat flour, flour and salt.
18. Prolonged in the oven: light and tasty recipe. You will use stuffed eggs, vinegar, crushed garlic, salt, basil, oregano, black pepper and olive oil. You should leave it in the fridge for at least an hour before baking.
19. Lasagna ham and cheese: a different way to make traditional lasagna, in a practical and quick recipe. You will use lasagna pasta, tomato sauce, mozzarella, grated parmesan and ham.
20. Barbecue: very easy to make, it is a great option for the weekend. In about 20 minutes, your meat will be ready. If you want it well done, leave a little more than in the fridge!
21. Tomatoes stuffed with Moroccan couscous: the recipe produces four tomatoes. Beyond that, you will use chicken or vegetable stock, Moroccan couscous, butter, Calabrian sausages, leeks, carrots, onions, olive oil and salt.
22. Caprese omelet: a practical, healthy and delicious recipe to make whenever you want! You will use tomatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil leaves, cheese and eggs. In about 10 minutes the omelet will be ready.
23. Onions stuffed with ricotta: the beauty of this stuffed onion matches the softness of the filling, harmonizes with the aroma of herbs and delights with the delicious aroma. This is a practical, tasty recipe with a beautiful presentation.
24. Crunchy vegetables: accompany any meat or meal. You can make the same recipe in the oven, but it will take longer for the vegetables to become crispy. Normally, you will use potatoes, sweet potatoes, carrots and olive oil.
25. Rustic Potato: a delicious accompaniment to dishes. Use only large potatoes, garlic, coarse salt and rosemary. In about 40 minutes the potatoes will be ready.
26. Fried cassava: a healthier way to eat traditional fried cassava, which is delicious for any occasion! In addition to the cassava pieces, you only need boiled water, oil and salt to taste.
Bread, cakes and pastries
27. Oatmeal: This recipe is ready in less than 30 minutes and will make your morning coffee run in an unforgettable moment. You will need warm milk, olive oil, dry yeast, sugar, eggs, wheat flour, oat bran and salt.
28. Shaped bread: recipe that can be made in different ways, in the traditional diet, wholemeal, light, gluten-free, lactose-free, etc. In addition, the preparation is very simple and even those who do not have experience with homemade bread will love the result.
29. Minute bread: a practical, light and tasty recipe. You will use hot water, olive oil, salt, sugar, wheat flour and dry yeast. In about 20 minutes, the bread is ready. A great option for morning coffee!
30. Rain Cookie: A great way to avoid frying, as these cookies made in the air filter are just as delicious. All you need is eggs, milk, sugar, margarine, wheat flour and baking powder.
31. Cup cake: ideal for a tasty and practical afternoon snack, because the recipe is light and dirty with small dishes. Basically you will need eggs, milk, sugar, flour and yeast.
32. Chocolate cake: a very easy recipe, ideal when you feel like you have eaten a cup of tea, but you don't want to waste too much time in the kitchen. You will use only chocolate powder, boiled water, sugar, eggs, vanilla essence, wheat flour and yeast. that is, only light ingredients!
33. Corn cream cake: prepare quickly and take a few ingredients. You will need milk, corn, eggs, salt, grated coconut, baking powder, grated Parmesan cheese, wheat flour, butter or margarine and sugar.
34. Condensed milk pudding: this traditional dessert can also be made into air sponge! And the advantage is that it prepares much faster. The pudding looks very golden, and the aroma, of course, eliminates the comments!
35. French toast: the perfect recipe for the end of the season! You will need bread at dawn, cold milk, condensed milk, eggs, chocolate powder, cinnamon powder, plus sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle.
36. Chocolate Churros: a wonderful recipe, a great choice for children and adults. You will use water, sugar, salt, oil, wheat flour, chocolate powder and cinnamon powder mixed with sugar to sprinkle. The filling is sweet milk.
Now you know that air freshener can be a good ally in your day. Many foods can even gain the healthiest options with their use and the best: without losing taste!
Ingredients: 2 eggs, a mixture of cow's cheese with dill, cream and butter, cheese, gouda, telemea or goat cheese, matured, bread, a teaspoon of parsley mixed with dill, chopped and salted, a little valerian sprinkled with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, a little freshly ground pepper. Preparation: Sofas are furniture items. [& # 8230]
Chicken recipes without chicken without chicken
There is probably no easier way to prepare skinless chicken breast than the oven. Yes, you may need to marinate it or cover the chicken with core or sauce mixture, but these recipes are very easy and will get you out of the kitchen quickly.
Because chicken breast can become dry when overcooked, an instant read meat thermometer is an important tool to have in your arsenal. All chicken breasts will be different in size and thickness, so you should check a few parts to be loaded. When the chicken breast is 160 F, take it out of the oven. The chicken will continue to cook for a few minutes, bringing the final temperature to a minimum safe temperature of 165 F. The chicken will be done and will still be moist and delicate at this temperature.
When baking the chicken that is covered with fruit or cereal, place it on a wire rack in a shallow pan so that the chicken is clear on both sides. If, however, the covered chicken is burned in butter, it must remain in the butter do not use a shelf in this case.
Add some boneless chicken breast recipes to the repertoire.
If you need an elegant but quick dinner for two, this Caprese chicken is a great choice. The boneless, skinless chicken breast is coated and then layered with chopped tomatoes, basil and mozzarella cheese. The optional reduction of the house conditioner makes the antenna above the head.
Parmesan cheese plays an important supporting role in this fried chicken breast recipe. A mixture of garlic and butter and a layer of bread Parmesan makes the chicken tasty and crunchy. Serve the chicken breast with potatoes or rice or make an Italian-style meal with marinara sauce and spaghetti.
It is a family-friendly recipe that requires very little time. Take it to the oven and relax.
The layers of grilled sauce, bacon and bell pepper cheese have those bacon chicken breasts, from ordinary to extraordinary. It is an easy preparation, and the combination of flavors is not at all amazing. Add this recipe to your list!
Curry flavors abound in this delicious chicken dish. Coconut milk, garlic, curry powder and onions are among the ingredients. Raisins and coconut with butterflies add extra texture and flavor to dishes. The recipe calls for boneless, skinless chicken breasts, but you can use boneless chicken thighs instead.
Serve the chicken and sauce over boiled rice.
Cornflake flakes, wheat germ, sesame seeds and flour combine to form a clear coating for chicken. Save money and reduce the chemicals in your diet when making your own homemade mixes.
The bread garment combination combines the flavor of cake coating on these simple boiled chicken breasts. The cream coating helps the spicy cakes to adhere to the chicken.
This chicken preparation is a recipe that you will want to save for that very busy day. Boneless chicken breasts are simply baked with a tasted tomato sauce. Serve the chicken with rice or a chopped spring salad.
A lemon and garlic marinade ensures that the cooked chicken breast will stay moist and fragrant. Sliced lemons provide the topping for this cooked chicken dish. If you like lemon flavor, this recipe is for you!
Two kinds of cheese and breadcrumbs lift the crispy coating on this chicken. The chicken is first soaked in a mixture of eggs and cream, then in the breadcrumbs mixture.
This baked chicken parmesan will quickly become a family favorite. The chicken is breaded and baked, and then covered with your favorite pasta sauce and cheese. All you need to complete the meal is a hot boiled spaghetti.
Paper paper keeps these chicken safe cooked and delicate. Use your favorite herbs and spices to flavor the chicken and then melt them with lemon, orange or lime slices.
Enjoying Cajun-style dirty rice is a filling for these boneless chicken breasts. A simple feather sauce dish is a perfect finishing touch for baked chicken stuffed with rice.
A rich, creamy blue cheese sauce, the flavor of these boneless chicken breasts. The easy way of baking in the oven makes an excellent meal when you need something quick and fragrant.
Asian hoisin sauce, soy sauce and ginger offer the special taste for these chicken breasts with toast. Serve this chicken dish inspired with boiled rice or Asian-style noodles for a fabulous family dinner.
Milk and a layer of spicy flour make this fried chicken oven pleasant and juicy. The butter enters the pan to give the chicken a rich flavor. This is a big "fried" chicken to have a picnic and enjoy the cold.
Here's a last minute chicken breast recipe that you can throw together in minutes. Preserve peach and a little mustard and vinegar turns these boneless chicken breasts. This is a recipe that you will come up with again and again.
If you need a fancy chicken plate, but you have little time, here is a fantastic solution. Chimichurri and melted cheese coated cheeses are wrapped in pastry sheets.
Cheese and feta herbs are the filling for these stuffed chicken breasts. The chicken is cooked to perfection in a tasty, tasty tomato sauce.
Pancakes are some of our favorite snacks, due to the low difficulty of preparation and the short time we can have them ready for the little ones. But we thought of approaching a slightly more sophisticated recipe, namely baked chicken pancakes. When we say sophisticated, we mean the combination of flavors and tastes offered on the plate, not the way it is prepared. Here are the steps you need to follow to make this unique dinner recipe!
Ingredients for baked chicken pancakes:
3/4 cup white flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup of milk
vegetable oil / cooking spray
1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
30 grams of butter
170 grams of chopped mushrooms
1 clove of garlic, cleaned and crushed
1 green onion, sliced
2 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
1 tablespoon freshly chopped green parsley
1 cup (200 grams) of ricotta cheese, crumbled
4 steps to prepare baked chicken pancakes:
1. In a large bowl, add the flour, milk and beaten eggs. Mix well until you get the pancake dough, cover and set aside for about 20 minutes.
2. Grease a pan with a little oil or use cooking spray. Heat to medium and pour 1/4 cup of the pancake batter into the pan. Stir a little until the whole pan is covered. Cook for about 2 minutes or until browned. Turn on the other side and leave for another 30 seconds. Transfer to a plate, cover with another plate and repeat the process with the remaining dough.
3. To prepare the filling, melt the butter in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms, garlic and onion. Cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly, or until mushrooms are tender. Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool for 10 minutes, before mixing the chopped chicken breast, parsley and ricotta cheese.
4. Heat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius / 180 degrees Celsius on ventilation. Place a pancake on a plate and cover with 1/4 of the filling. Roll and add to a heat-resistant oven dish, greased with a little butter beforehand. Repeat the procedure with the remaining pancakes. Cover them with cheese. Put aluminum foil and leave in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and leave for another 5 minutes to form a golden cheese crust.
How to prepare Caprese chicken with only 3 ingredients
- Preheat the oven to a high temperature.
- cut 3-4 tomatoes and 150 g mozzarella rounds, then grease with olive oil a tray.
- line 4 pieces of LaProvincia chicken breast with tomatoes and mozzarella slices.
- Sprinkle the chicken pieces with olive oil, salt , pipe r or oregano .
- Put in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until you notice that the chicken has browned slightly and the mozzarella has melted.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the preparation to cool. Good appetite!
Chef tips for chicken Caprese
- If you want, you can add basil for a stronger aromatic taste.
- You can prepare a marinade of 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 small onion and 4 cloves of finely chopped garlic. Put the chicken pieces in a special zippered bag, add the marinade and leave everything in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Caprese chicken goes great with a serving of spicy rice and a glass of dry white wine.
Caprese chicken, few ingredients & # 8211 a lot of joy
With only 3 ingredients you can bring a smile to anyone at the table. Caprese chicken is easy to prepare, so you can't go wrong. There is a secret you need to know in order for the food to come out exactly the way you want it: passion.