We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dough: Prepare the mayonnaise from 100 ml of warm milk, sugar, a little flour and yeast, mix and let it rest for 10-15 minutes. In a bowl put flour, salt, oil, telemea cream, add mayonnaise and milk as needed. Knead a soft and non-sticky dough that you leave to rise until it doubles in volume.
Filling: I cut the salami (with a larger diameter) in half, grated the cheese and sliced the olives.
Spread the dough with a thickness of about 3 mm and with the help of a cup with a larger diameter cut round shapes. Place half of the salami on each circle, sprinkle the cheese, 3 slices of olives and roll the circle like a bouquet. Take another empty circle and cover the bouquet giving it the shape of a flower (seen in the pictures).
Place in a tray lined with baking paper, grease with beaten egg and sprinkle with ground cumin. Bake for about 40 minutes. Serve with ketchup.
The ideal appetizer - Boats and puff pastry flowers
I had this wonderful appetizer on the Christmas table and it was much appreciated. It is not a special recipe for this holiday so you can try it whenever you want.
Ingredient 14 pieces:
I made a tray of popcorn and a tray of boats.
Cut the tomatoes in half, peel them and leave them on a grill to lose the water of vegetation for 15-30 minutes.
Mix the tomatoes with the starch (the starch prevents the dough from becoming wet), the olive oil, the finely chopped basil and salt to taste.
Cut the puff pastry into a shape and place them in a tray lightly greased with olive oil.
Prick the bottom of each form with a fork and fill them with the tomato mixture.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, take out the tray, add the mozzarella cut into small cubes and let them bake for another 4-5 minutes.
With the second puff pastry I made some boats. I cut the dough, put the forms in the tray lightly greased with olive oil and pricked them.
I filled them with the mix of tomatoes plus a few slices of anchovies and olives.
I baked them at 180 degrees for 15 minutes after which I added mozzarella and left them for another 4-5 minutes,
Bread cold recipe
- 175 grams of sifted plain wheat flour.
- 250 ml. from whole milk or skim milk.
- 3 eggs
- A few aniseed berries, (matalahúga).
- A drop of anise.
- A cup of lemon or an orange.
- 85 grams of sugar
- A pinch of salt.
- Olive oil flavored with light oil or sunflower oil (for frying).
- Mixture of cinnamon and sugar to bloom the flowers.
- A flower-shaped metal mold.
- I put the eggs in a bowl and beat them well. We can add little by little the cemented flour, we mix to integrate well.
- Then add the milk, grated lemon or orange peel, sugar, anise seeds, anise drain and a pinch of salt.
- We beat everything well, we can help the blender arm. The consistency of the dough must be liquid. I put the dough in a large container so I could shape the flowers.
- Put a lot of water in a pan to heat. When it is hot, we take the flower mold and put it inside to heat it.
- We remove the hot mold and put it in the dough, without completely immersing it, only halfway.
- We put the mold in the pan, cook with high heat and we will make a light movement, so that the flora is released from the mold.
- Maram flora on both banks. Remove the flower from the pan and place it on a plate covered with a napkin to drain the oil.
- We will return to the heating of the metal mold and we will continue to do the same operation to fry all the flowers. Put cinnamon and sugar on a plate and mix well.
- When the fried flowers have cooled, we pass them one by one for the mixture of cinnamon and sugar to make them.
How to eat cut flowers?
The fried flowers can be enjoyed with a hilito of honey, a light sugar syrup or any syrup flavored with cinnamon or citrus.
The fried flowers are ideal to enjoy both dessert and snacks and accompanied by our favorite hot drink, a cup of hot chocolate, a coffee, a tea or an infusion.
I hope you are encouraged to prepare your cut flowers and that you like this simple and refined recipe.
Cold appetizer ideas
Cold appetizer ideas: in this recipe I will present how you can satisfy a dozen guests with 6 sticks and some simple ingredients. We are big fans of all kinds of combinations of ingredients spun in sticks and can be served either like this, or sliced and placed on a nice plate.
I suggest you try all 3 because they are very different from each other and extremely tasty.
The most appetizing holiday table spreads & # 8211 find out which are the 3 simplest recipes, which ensure your success!
Appetizers are not only a delicious snack that awakens the appetite, but also a unique decoration for the holiday table. We present you the 3 simplest recipes, with the help of which you get some particularly appetizing, colorful and delicious canapés. Enjoy your loved ones with some original delicacies and the praises will not be long in coming.
Recipe No. 1 & # 8211 Red fish sandwiches
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the bread into 7 mm thick slices.
2. Grease each slice of bread with melted cheese, then cut it in half.
3. Wash the lemon with warm water. Cut it into quarters (as thin as possible).
4. Wash the cucumber and cut it in half into rounds (as thin as possible).
5. Cut the fish fillet into thin slices.
6. Place a slice of lemon on each slice of bread, then a slice of fish.
7. Place the cucumbers and garnish with dill.
Recipe No.2 & # 8211 Spread with cheese paste
-1/2 French wand
-3 teaspoons paprika
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the bread into slices (diagonally), 7 mm thick.
2. Grease the slices of butter bread.
3. Mix the cottage cheese and cream and a pinch of salt. Use a blender. Get a homogeneous paste.
4. Divide the cheese paste into 3 equal portions. Mix a portion of the pasta with the chopped dill.
5. Mix the second portion of cheese with the paprika and the third with the crushed garlic.
6. Place a small portion of cheese paste on the edge of each slice of bread. Alternate portions of pasta with different tastes.
7. Wash the tomatoes and cut them into thin slices. Place a slice of tomato in the middle of each slice of bread.
Recipe No. 3 & # 8211 "With flowers" sandwiches
-1/2 French wand
-1 teaspoon paprika
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Cut the bread into thin slices.
2. Wash and chop the dill.
3. Mix the cream cheese with the chopped dill, until you get a homogeneous paste.
4. Grease the slices of bread with cream cheese and place them on a plate.
5. Wash the tomatoes and wipe them with a towel. Cut them into 3 mm thick slices.
6. Place a slice of tomato on each slice of bread.
7. Cut the cheese into 2 mm thick slices. Cut some flowers out of it, using a special shape.
8. Using a smaller shape, cut out some cheese circles.
9. Place a cheese flower on each slice of bread.
10. Pass each small circle of cheese through the paprika and place it in the middle of each flower.
ANCIENT FLOWER DONUTS
We are used to preparing all kinds of salted pancakes at home, which we can then serve as an aperitif or with a rice or a good mashed potato, along with sauces or salads.
But why not also prepare sweet breads?
When I was a child, a neighbor served me with breaded acacia flowers. I found them very interesting! I hadn't eaten anything like that before, because my mother didn't cook them.
But I remember with pleasure that my mother sometimes made apples in her pajamas. They had a very nice name, and for me as a child it sounded attractive.
Now, later, I found out that the Spaniards in the Murcia area also have something like this, very interesting, in their kitchen. They make lemon leaf breadcrumbs, and call them: & # 8220Paparajotes & # 8221.
So, in the following, I will present these recipes.
Pick a few large, healthy lemon leaves, wash and wipe with a paper towel.
The same is done with acacia inflorescences.
2 apples are washed and cut transversely into 0.5 cm rounds.
Prepare a thicker pancake batter:
1 cup of mineral water or soda
1 cup of milk
250 gr flour
6 lg sugar
2 sachets of vanilla sugar
Mix all ingredients together.
Pass the flowers, leaves and apples through the dough one by one and fry them in hot oil. Remove to a tray covered with a paper towel to absorb the oil.
Acacia flowers and lemon leaves are powdered with vanilla sugar and apples with cinnamon.
If you are preparing a formal meal for your guests or just a party with friends, it should not be missing appetizers. They are served before the meal and must be tasty but not so consistent as to saturate them.
They can be served appetizers and without following a proper meal, for example at receptions and cocktails. But in general, this dish is put on the table when there is a longer period between the arrival of the guests and the start of the meal, so that they have an occupation.
Appetizer plates can be placed on the table after guests sit down or before. In the second case, they can sit at a fixed point - the "buffet" type - or they can be served by waiters who pass with full plates among the guests.
If you are preparing a formal dinner, you should know what "appetizers" mean. We have become accustomed to calling any food that is served before a meal. In fact, chefs know that there are conditions for a food to be called that, and cheese or fruit served alone is not really an appetizer. For example, a piece of melon is not an appetizer, while a piece of melon wrapped in a slice of raw prosciutto is an appetizer.
As appetizers you can try egg recipes stuffed with various creams, stuffed tomatoes, mini tarts with caviar, cheese, meat, rolls with vegetables and sausages or fish, meatballs or meatballs, terrines with fish, pancakes with vegetables or meat, strudels and In general, anything dictates your imagination. Fish eggs, melted cheese, mayonnaise, vegetable combinations, etc. can be used as a filling for eggs or tomatoes.
If you prefer to serve as appetizers simple foods, such as vegetables or sausages, you can put next to them on the table and a few bowls with different sauces.
Among the most used modern appetizers are the so-called canapés, whose tradition started in France and was later adopted by the English. Canapés usually consist of a small piece of bread or biscuits greased with cream and sometimes decorated with greens. These snacks are small enough to be eaten in one gulp.
Skilled chefs compete in food combinations that give a pleasant and unexpected taste: toast with cream cheese and smoked salmon, bread with black caviar and mint, etc. Many combinations are allowed and you may not know how tasty these appetizers are until you try them. The piece of bread you use can be cut round, triangular or in fancy shapes.
Acacia will bloom very soon- Its flowers cure many diseases. Collect, dry and get rid of many health problems!
Each plant has its admirers, who find in it some special advantages. Popularly, white acacia preparations are used for flu, cough, stomach and intestinal pain, stomach bleeding, inflammation of the urinary tract, kidney disease (pyelonephritis), hypertension and other diseases.
THROMBOFLEBIT. The flowers or leaves of white acacia are infused with vodka in a ratio of 1: 2 for 1 week. Sick veins are moistened with tincture and rubbed.
ARTHRITIS, ARTHROSIS, OSTEOCHONDROSIS. The same tincture is prepared with alcohol, rubbed painful joints, lotions and compresses are made.
NEURALGIA, MYOSITIS - the same tincture is used.
CYSTITIS. Pour 1 teaspoon of dried flowers into a glass of boiling water, leave for 30 minutes. Take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day.
GASTRITIS (with high acidity). Pour 1.5 teaspoons of bark into 2 cups of boiling water, leave for 2 hours, take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day. The pain subsides quickly.
For cough, flu, stomach pain and cystitis, make an infusion of flowers. Pour 1 tablespoon into 1.5 cups of boiling water, leave for 2 hours, strain and drink 0.5 cups 3 times a day 20 minutes before meals for 2-3 weeks.
Acidity and constipation of the stomach are treated with acacia bark. Pour 0.5 teaspoons with 2 cups of boiling water. chopped peel, leave for 30 minutes, strain and drink 1/3 cup 3 times a day for 2 weeks.
Acacia flower vodka tincture is used in the treatment of arthritis, polyarthritis and rheumatism. Fill a half-liter bottle with flowers, pour vodka on top, leave it for 2 weeks, after which you can use it on the affected areas.
Dried acacia flower tea can be used for female ailments, in the treatment of varicose veins and in the recovery period with paralysis. It is necessary to pour 0.5 liters of boiling water to 30-40 g of dried flowers, insist for 7 days, then lubricate the sites of varicose veins and paralyzed parts of the body with this infusion 2-3 times a day.
Removes swelling, improves blood circulation and eliminates pain by rubbing painful joints with white acacia tincture. In addition, lotions and compresses are made with it at night for painful places. To prepare a tincture, 1 part by volume of crushed flowers or white acacia leaves is poured with two parts of vodka and left to soak for a week. Strictly follow the dosage, because in high doses, acacia is poisonous.
A good therapeutic result for radiculitis, rheumatism, salt deposition, bruising, wounds is brought by using an alcoholic tincture of acacia flowers. In all cases, it is used as an external agent. Painful places should be moistened and rubbed abundantly.
These recipes will help cure female infertility. Grind the dried white acacia flowers and pour 1 tablespoon into 2 cups of boiling water. Boil for 10 minutes, leave for 1 hour and drink 0.5 cups 4 times a day for a month. Take a break for a week and repeat the course.
In large doses, the plant is poisonous. The bark is particularly dangerous: the toxalbuminrobin contained in it can irritate the mucous membranes.
You may also like
Appetizer nuts (Salted walnuts)
Today we prepare together Salted walnuts with cream - Appetizer nuts! They are sensational for festive meals, everyone will love them! I just got to take pictures of them!
Appetizer nuts - everything you need to know about the recipe
- for the sweet version of Walnuts with cream, we just replace the parmesan with sugar and instead of salt and pepper put the vanilla or rum essence
- we can very easily double the quantities in the recipe for sim you have many nuts appetizer!
- we can prepare the shells in advance, 2-3 days before filling them with cream
- once filled, it lasts up to a week in the fridge, although it will not be the case because they will be a maaaareeee success!
All the ingredients needed for the appetizer recipe are waiting for you LIDL stores. To feel you have a lot of inspiration for festive appetizers, I invite you to discover the recipes on Lidl kitchen! Click on each title to access the recipe!
Ingredients for 40 pieces Appetizer nuts
- 1 or size L-XL
- 125g Pilos butter (very soft)
- 50g Grana Padano Lovilio
- 200g Belbake flour
- Bel Belbake baking powder sachet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 250g mascarpone Lovilio
- 200g tuna in deluxe olive oil
- a small white onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
In a large bowl put all the ingredients for the walnut crust: egg, soft butter, Grana Padano, flour, baking powder. Mix with the mixer at medium speed until we have a crumbly dough, which binds very well when we squeeze it between our fingers.
We form 40 balls of dough, of 5g each.
Heat the special nut machine well. Bake the walnuts until lightly browned, then let them cool.
Using a sharp knife, carefully cut the edges of the walnuts so that they are as uniform as possible.
Prepare the cream for the filling, mixing mascarpone, well drained tuna oil, salt, pepper, onion, garlic and the remains of the walnut shells. Mix with a fork for a cream as homogeneous as possible.