We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- Meat and poultry
- Leftover chicken
It's easy to prepare this Japanese-inspired homemade pot noodle in containers ahead of time. Just add boiling water and an egg when you are ready to eat.
2 people made this
- 85g rice noodles
- 60g cooked chicken, diced
- 40g diced pak choi
- 40g grated carrot
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onion
- 1 teaspoon dashi stock granules
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon chilli flakes, or more to taste
- 1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free miso paste
- 350ml boiling water
- 1 egg
MethodPrep:20min ›Extra time:3min soaking › Ready in:23min
- Combine rice noodles, chicken, pak choi, carrot, spring onion, dashi, nutritional yeast, ginger, black pepper, white pepper and chilli flakes in a large, portable contaier with a lid.
- Combine tamari, sesame oil and miso paste in a small, portable container. Cover and shake until combined.
- Add hot water to the noodle bowl when ready to eat. Push aside the noodles and crack egg into the middle, stirring constantly with chopsticks. Close lid and let sit until noodles soften, about 3 minutes. Remove the cover and pour in tamari mixture.